Sunday, October 19, 2008

About Me :)


So before i write anything else i wanted to jot down a few things people should know about me :) You know before i start posting anything :) Just so you have an idea what my personality is like.

1. I am very shy so if you know me and i don't really say much its not because i don't like you i just really don't know what to say. The more you talk to me the more i'll talk :)
2. I am very sarcastic
3. I have a really bad memory which gets me in trouble a lot because i forget really important things sometimes, so a constant reminder is always good for me :)
4.  I like being half naked most of the time haha
5. Im a stay home type of guy so if you invite me out places and i never go, again it's not anything personal i'd just rather stay home and watch a movie, and eat of course :) I like to eat a lot it settles my emotions :)
So I'd say those were the most important things I'm sure i'll think of more later. I'm just trying to get my blog started, i feel accomplished :)
P.S.
This is what I usually like my night to consist of :) A night with some of my favorite people, food, singing and a video camera. What more can you ask for :) I like filming to, there will be plenty more of these :) <-- And smileys faces love those :)



2 comments:

Xtian said...

u werent half naked most of the time back then when we were married! i agree with ur shyness lol idk about the memory but u seem to recall stuff haha but i can teach u sarcasm anyday... oh snap son! lol

† Brycrasch said...

Now that you have so many followers you should probably actually write some blogs...just so they aren't disappointed ;)